Tina Campbell is a powerhouse with a real story to tell. Her story is one of heartbreak, betrayal, redemption and healing.Tina opened her heart and wrote a book, ‘I Need A Day To Pray‘ and recorded a companion cd entitled ‘It’s Personal‘ to take you through the journey to healing.
Tina says the following about this season in her life:
My life looked pretty good on the outside. I’m a preacher’s kid who was basically born and raised in church. I came to know God as a kid, got serious about Him as a teen, then changed my mind and strayed, but came back to Him as a young adult. I loved the Lord and chose to have a relationship with Him but I struggled, for many years, to have a committed walk.
What dates are you interested in? have you read the book? Are you using the book for meditations?
Make sure to read:
- Watch Teddy And Tina Campbell Become Marriage Counselors [VIDEO]
- Tina Campbell’s ‘It’s Personal’ Brings You In To Sit Down And Rest [VIDEO]
Fashionable Tina Campbell
1. Tina Is Not AFraid To Take Chances1 of 17
2. She gives all to Mentoring Other Women2 of 17
3. A Smile of Gold3 of 17
4. Tina Is Passionate About Many Things4 of 17
5. New Day New Woman5 of 17
6. Tina Campbell Jazz Festival 20136 of 17
7. Full On Tina7 of 17
8. Tina 2012 Fashion Diva Expecting8 of 17
9. Tina Campbell with sister Erica In 20099 of 17
10. Tina Campbell at BET awards 200610 of 17
11. Tina Rocking Pink and yellow11 of 17
12. Tina attending 2009 Style Studio12 of 17
13. Grammys 200913 of 17
14. Erica and Tina Season 1 Mary Mary14 of 17
15. Tina NAACP Awards 201015 of 17
16. Tina Superbowl16 of 17
17. Tina Season 3 Mary Mary17 of 17
Make sure that you are part of our Facebook family.