Veteran DJ and television host Donnie Simpson is coming back to your airwaves in D.C. He talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about retirement and what to expect from his return.
“It’s been five and half years and seventeen since I’ve done television. I’m excited about it and looking forward to it. It feels good to be back in the saddle doing what I do,” Simpson said.
Where Are They Now: Men of the 80's, 90's and 00's
1. Tevin CampbellSource:PRN / PRPhotos.com 1 of 6
2. TyreseSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 2 of 6
3. BabyfaceSource:PRN / PRPhotos.com 3 of 6
4. Bobby BrownSource:Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP 4 of 6
5. Johnny GillSource:Quillard Inc 5 of 6
6. Jagged EdgeSource:Vallery Jean/FilmMagic 6 of 6
He’s Back! Donnie Simpson Is Returning To Radio & TV! was originally published on blackamericaweb.com