Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, has died at age 22. She had been found unconscious in the bathtub of her Roswell, Ga., home on Jan. 31 and rushed to a nearby hospital. She died in in a long-term care hospice facility in Atlanta.
The statement says:
“Bobbi Kristina Brown passed away July, 26 2015, surrounded by her family, She is finally at peace in the arms of God. We want to again thank everyone for their tremendous amount of love and support during these last few months.”
Bobby Brown in the midst of his grief issued this statement:
“Krissy was and is an angel. I am completely numb at this time. My family must find a way to live with her in spirit and honor her memory. Our loss is unimaginable. We thank everyone for the prayers for Krissy and our family as we mourn my baby girl.”
Jesus says “In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and take you to myself, so that where I am you also may be” (John 14:2–3).
So the dead aren’t dead. They’re more alive than we are now. Praying for the dead, helps us grieve for losing our dear ones. Praying is offering love. Praying for the dead benefits ourselves. It helps us feel that we are doing something. And so we are. We are offering prayers for the dea.
This evening many were doing just that.
Donnie McClurkin tweeted:
BOBBI KRISTINA BROWN has passed away today. Let’s pray for the HOUSTON/BROWN family!!!
Mega Pastor Rick Warren tweeted:
Oprah resigned her soul:
Peace at Last! #BobbiKristina
— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) July 27, 2015
“She’s finally at peace in the arms of God.” Patti Stanger, the Millionaire Matchmaker was moved to tears: Just heard the sad news on #BobbiKristina has passed away. I hope she RIP and reunites with her mom #whitney may they fly with the Angels.”
My heart is truly heavy 😢 May u rest in peace with your mommy #BobbiKristina sending prayers 2 the Brown/Houston family🙏🏾
Fans were moved to pray for her final rest as follows:
The bible says the following about death:
Revelation 21:4 – And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
We pray that she finds final rest.
Make sure to read these deeply emotional interviews from the past few months:
- Watch Cissy Houston Confirming That All You Have Is God At Times Like This
- Family Readies For Symbolic And Deeply Spiritual End Of Bobbi Kristina’s Life
Here are wonderful moments from her life. May she rest in eternal peace
Bobbi Kristina Brown Through The Years [PHOTOS]
1. At Bobby Brown’s 25th Birthday Party in 1994Source:Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage 1 of 11
2. At LAX in 1995Source:Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage 2 of 11
3. At a Concert in NYC in 1999Source:L. Busacca/Larry Busacca/Wireimage 3 of 11
4. At the BET Awards in 2001Source:M. Caulfield/WireImage 4 of 11
5. At the Praise Power Concert in 2003Source:Frank Mullen/WireImage 5 of 11
6. At Disney World in 2004Source:Lee Celano/WireImage 6 of 11
7. Mother and Daughter Perform in 2009Source:Ben Hider/Getty Images 7 of 11
8. With Mother and Cousin Dionne Warwick in 2011Source:Larry Busacca/Getty Images For The Recording Academy 8 of 11
9. Mourning Her Mother in 2012Source:Paul Zimmerman/Getty Images 9 of 11
10. With Nick Gordon in 2012Source:Christopher Polk/WireImage 10 of 11
11. Giving Shade(s) in 201411 of 11
Be sure to like us. Share your thoughts and prayers on our Facebook page.