“God wants you to be holy and to stay away from sexual sins. He wants each of you to learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable … God called us to be holy and does not want us to live in sin.”
The questions that you must ask are:
- What does it mean to be holy?
- What sexual sins does God want us to stay away from?
- What are practical ways we can control our bodies?
- What does it mean to not live in sin?
Here’s the central issue: sex after marriage and sex before marriage are two very different things. Within marriage, sex is the combination of a spiritual, emotional, and physical union. It’s everything we are, because we’re committed to one another, and it’s expressing the sum total of that commitment. Outside of marriage, though, sex is primarily physical. It isn’t a spiritual union in the same way because there isn’t real commitment present–even if you are engaged. And so sex takes on a flavor that it really wasn’t intended to have.
Make sure to read these great stories:
- DeVon Franklin Hits The ‘HelpDesk’ And Admits: ‘I Gave Up Sex As A Man In Hollywood’ (VIDEO)
- Meagan Good Addresses The Public: I Can’t Believe I’m Going To Address This Nonsense
- Meagan Good & DeVon Franklin Advise Young People To Live Pure Lives [VIDEO]
Below you will see that Ciara and Russell are in good company. Here are a few celebrities who adjusted their life when they found faith.
Celebrities Who Found Religion
1. Cheryl ‘Salt’ JamesSource:PR 1 of 21
2. Dave Chappelle2 of 21
3. Little Richard3 of 21
4. Coko4 of 21
5. Della Reese5 of 21
6. Mase6 of 21
7. Donna Summer7 of 21
8. Jermaine Jackson8 of 21
9. Tiger Woods9 of 21
10. Joseph ‘Rev. Run’ Simmons10 of 21
11. Prince11 of 21
12. Perri “Pebbles” Reid12 of 21
13. Shelia E13 of 21
14. Chris Tucker14 of 21
15. Montell Jordan15 of 21
16. Sherri Shepherd16 of 21
17. Michelle Williams17 of 21
18. Michael Vick18 of 21
19. Vanity19 of 21
20. Al Green20 of 21
21. Todd Bridges21 of 21
What do you think? Make sure that you tell us on our Facebook Page.