Sherri Shepherd has been warned.
She says she’s trying to lose 15 pounds before the 2015 Fantastic Voyage, but the TJMS seems to think it’s just not a wise idea as power eating is part of the many activities onboard.
“I’ve lost two pounds for Fantastic Voyage,” Shepherd says. “When I wobble, I will be 15 pounds lighter. If I lose the 15 pounds, I can eat,” she says. “I’ve got new hair, I’ve got wigs, I’ve got a suitcase for my hair. I’ve got the coming out in the pool with the slow motion hair.”
LL, Fantasia, Jennifer Hudson, R. Kelly, TLC, Mary Mary and more will join Shepherd and the TJMS on board this year when the Carnival Breeze sets sail from Miami on April 11th.
Will Shepherd find another ex-husband on the cruise? She’s prepared for that as well.
“I’ve got confidentiality agreements and pre-nups already photocopied,” Shepherd says. “You ain’t getting near me if you don’t initial something.”
You may want to get closer to Sherri as she is packing some see-through outfits onboard, although ‘Pajama Night’ seems to be the place where that would be most appropriate. And if that’s not enough for you, consider that the legendary cruise is described by TJMS as a “non-stop party,” for 24 hours a day during the entire time.
Guilty Pleasures - Celebrity Confessions
1. In an April 2012 interview, Zoe Saldana said, "I like missionary and I like being on my knees too. And I love being on top. . . . I love doggy style or standing up."1 of 28
2. Keri Hilson said 'hands down, it's got to be chocolate'2 of 28
3. Ciara confesses that her secret pleasure is watching 'America's Next Top Model'3 of 28
4. Gabrielle Union confesses that she loves Taco Bell!4 of 28
5. Beyonce is a proud Popeyes chicken fanatic.5 of 28
6. Tatyana Ali confesses she loves bread pudding with chocolate and one night stands. Okay, she grown!6 of 28
7. Taraji P. Henson says she exercises so she can eat whatever she's feelin' and there's a long list: Cheesecake, Oreos, Cheetos, Crispy Creme Donuts, Mac & Cheese, Red Velvet Cake, Gummy Bears, peach cobbler ala mode and fully loaded baked potato. Taraji, We LOVE You!7 of 28
8. Lala Anthony loves chocolate and Keeping Up with The Kardashians!8 of 28
9. Alicia Keys admits bread is her guilty pleasure (at least with some butter?)9 of 28
10. President Barack Obama likes Roscoe's Chicken n' Waffles so much the restaurant renamed "The Country Boy" in his honor.10 of 28
11. Stevie Wonder said his guilty pleasure is surely anything sweet, however, he is trying to have a healthier lifestyle so tryin' to give them up.11 of 28
12. Oprah Winfrey admits that her current guily pleasure is Fifty Shades of Grey12 of 28
13. Porsha Williams admits she loves the ID channel. This explains where she got her moves during the fight!13 of 28
14. Willow Smith loves Tyler the Creator!14 of 28
15. Arsenio Hall says his guilty pleasure is any show that begins with the word Reality. Loves them all.15 of 28
16. Tyrese confesses his guilty pleasure is a Twix bar before bed.Source: 16 of 28
17. Michael Ealy confesses his guilty pleasure is watching 'Ice Loves Coco'Source: 17 of 28
18. Ludacris says his guilty pleasure is his iPhone & playing Words with Friends.Source: 18 of 28
19. Kelly Rowland says currently her guilty pleasure is the reality show 'The Braxtons'.Source: 19 of 28
20. Jordin Sparks loves toffee and can eat a whole bag.Source: 20 of 28
21. Chris Noth says his guilty pleasure is Wine! Hey, mine too.21 of 28
22. Mariah Carey loves pizza.Source: 22 of 28
23. Rihanna loves microwave buttered popcorn and Jamaican food.Source: 23 of 28
24. Sofia Vergara can't get enough of her sweet sugary lollipops. I can't read this without using her accent!24 of 28
25. Kim Kardashian craves her Pinkberry yogurt and botox (just kidding about the botox).25 of 28
26. Kevin Hart loves all the Housewives shows.26 of 28
27. Brandy confesses that Krispy Creme Donuts and Love & Hip Hop are her guilty pleasures.27 of 28
28. First Lady Michelle Obama says that she likes to click through design & food shows.28 of 28
Sherri Shepherd Reflects On Pre-Nups And Life Lessons was originally published on blackamericaweb.com