Meet Jasmin Alexander. She is is an Air Force Intelligence Officer who has served in Afghanistan and currently serves as Miss Black USA 2014.
She talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about her reign as Queen and why she chose to join the Air Force.
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Smarty Pants: Black Celebs Who Attended Ivy League Schools
1. Courtney B. Vance- BA from Harvard University; MFA from Yale UniversitySource:Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP 1 of 6
2. Rashida Jones- Harvard UniversitySource:Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP 2 of 6
3. Angela Bassett- Yale UniversitySource:Arnold Turner/Invision/AP 3 of 6
4. Shonda Rhimes- DartmouthSource:Evan Agostini/Invision/AP 4 of 6
5. Joy Bryant- Yale University before dropping out to become a model.Source:Andrew Evans / PR Photos 5 of 6
6. Toni Morrison - Cornell University (Master's of Arts)Source:AP Photo/Alfred A. Knopf 6 of 6
Meet Miss Black USA & Air Force Intelligence Officer, Jasmin Alexander was originally published on blackamericaweb.com