Star of VH1’s “The Family Hustle,” and superstar rapper/actor, T.I., drops by “The Real” to talk about his new album, “Paperwork.” He addresses rumors surrounding his marriage and shares why his beautiful wife, Tiny, was “the one.”
On social media rumors surrounding his marriage…
T.I.: I mean man, I don’t even understand what the shade is. You said social media… What I get from social media is that’s people who have the luxury of being nobody. They can just comment on stuff. They don’t have any kind of, you know… Ain’t nothing really linking their comments back to them. They can make a negative comment today and turn around and make a positive one tomorrow and nobody’s holding them accountable. So, I don’t pay it no mind any way.
Tamar Braxton: So please clear up the ridiculousness. You guys are great, correct?
On why Tiny is “the one”…
T.I.: Uh, I mean man… She was probably just as crazy as me in some ways. You know, I live a very ridiculous life. So, you know, she wasn’t intimidated by that. I think that’s probably what it was more than anything.
Watch the entire video here:
T.I. further regale the ladies of The Real by playing a game with them.
“The Real” is led by five bold, diverse and outspoken hosts — Tamar Braxton, Loni Love, Adrienne Bailon, Jeannie Mai and Tamera Mowry-Housley. These women reflect the home audience and unapologetically say what women are actually thinking.
Don’t miss these great stories:
- Iyanla Vanzant Discusses Why Women Are Equally Responsible For Fatherless Children [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- J Moss On Surviving The Fire That Destroyed His Home [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Former Child Star Danielle Spencer Talks Smithsonian Honor And Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Oprah Winfrey: “Only Jesus Could Have Predicted The Life I’ve Had” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Happy Anniversary T.I. And Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris [VIDEO]