After being dramatically restored by his old congregation in Detroit, Deitrick decides to reconcile with Jay. Bishop Gibson attempts to reunite his family, and Pastor Wayne struggles with a very personal decision. Myesha and Pastor Wayne
Generally, forgiveness is a decision to let go of resentment and thoughts of revenge. The act that hurt or offended you might always remain a part of your life, but forgiveness can lessen its grip on you and help you focus on other, positive parts of your life. Forgiveness can even lead to feelings of understanding, empathy and compassion for the one who hurt you.
Forgiveness doesn’t mean that you deny the other person’s responsibility for hurting you, and it doesn’t minimize or justify the wrong.
Letting go of grudges and bitterness can make way for compassion, kindness and peace. Forgiveness can lead to:
- Healthier relationships
- Greater spiritual and psychological well-being
- Less anxiety, stress and hostility
- Lower blood pressure
- Fewer symptoms of depression
- Lower risk of alcohol and substance abuse
- Preachers Of L.A. Season 2 Episode 6 ‘Sins of the Father’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A. Episode 5 ‘Prodigal Son’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A. Episode 4 ‘Honor Thy Father and Mother’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A Season 2 Episode 3 ‘Fallen Angels’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A Season 2 Episode 1 ‘Judge Not’ Recap And Lesson