Tonight’s episode takes you into truly intimate space. We go into two pastor’s childhoods and one first lady’s future.
Deitrick Haddon journeys to Detroit to uncover the hard truth about his biological father, and Bishop McClendon’s son prompts him to reflect on his own messy childhood. Lady LaVette faces a daunting task that tests her skills, faith, and patience.
Watch this clip below as Bishop Clarence McClendon discusses his childhood and son with his mother in their home.
Check out the new cast of ‘Preachers of Detroit’ Cast
Make sure that you read:
- Preachers Of L.A. Episode 5 ‘Prodigal Son’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A. Episode 4 ‘Honor Thy Father and Mother’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A Season 2 Episode 3 ‘Fallen Angels’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A Season 2 Episode 2: ‘Truth Be Told’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A Season 2 Episode 1 ‘Judge Not’ Recap And Lesson
Make sure that you tune in!Preachers of L.A.” airs at 10 PM ET on Oxygen.
BET Cancels Celebration Of Gospel
Spiritual Best Seller Book 'The Shack' To Be Movie Starring Idris, Forest And Oprah
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Kierra Sheard Releases Self-Titled Album ‘Kierra’ [Exclusive Video]
Why Men Love Women Who Cook
Top 10 Latinos Who Changed Their Names For Hollywood
March Is Bible Appreciation Month: 3 Things To Know
Bishop Carlton Pearson Addresses Rumors: 'I Am Not Gay' [Open Letter]