Tyler Perry’s about to take on his most challenging role yet! The self-made media mogul is going to be a dad!
While celebrating his 45th birthday last week, Bossip.com reports that Tyler revealed he’s about to achieve another huge milestone in his life. He joyfully told guests that he’s expecting his first child!
Although Tyler was thrilled to announce the big news to his friends during the bash, where Stevie Wonder was performing, he supposedly kept the mother’s identity a secret. He has been dating a woman named Gelila Bekele on-and-off for the past years, but we don’t know if they’re on or off right now.
Either way, Tyler is taking a huge step, and we wish him the best!
Friend Yolanda Adams gave a rounding cheer of support on twitter:
Make sure to read all these stories of TRUTH below:
- Pharrell Williams On People Who Don’t Believe In God: ‘Incredibly Arrogant And Pompous’
- My Life After Sunday Best.. Light In the Dark Moments……..
- Meagan Good Responds To Hackers Who Stole Intimate Pictures
- News Anchor Quits On Air, Would Rather Help People Buy Weed
- Michael Baisden Explains Why Black Men Are The Most Insecure [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘Queens of Comedy’ Respond To Sheryl Underwood’s ‘Secret’
- Torrei Hart: ‘I’m Not Bitter About My Breakup With Kevin’
Make sure that you get up to the moment updates! Like Elev8 of Facebook and share with your friends!