Deion Sanders must summon all his courage to find his way across a daunting chasm. The former NFL star relies on his heavenly prayer language.
Un the hour-long alternative series, “Running Wild with Bear Grylls,” the famed adventurer and survivalist takes six celebrities into the wildest and most remote locations in the U.S. and around the world for a 48-hour journey of a lifetime.
The celebrities who partnered one-on-one with Grylls in their own stand-alone episodes included actor Zac Efron (“Neighbors”), actor-director Ben Stiller (“The Secret Life of Walter Mitty”), actor Channing Tatum (“22 Jump Street”), NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, actor Tom Arnold (“Sons of Anarchy”) and MSNBC and “Today” anchor Tamron Hall.
Each of the celebrities endures the harsh wilderness in high-octane, action-based and empowering journeys spread over six remote locations. From skydiving into the Catskill Mountains, to rappelling down the cliffs of Utah and battling torrential wind and rain in Scotland, Grylls and each celebrity will have to push both their minds and bodies to the limit to successfully complete their journey. The show was created by Grylls, who recently starred on the NBC series “Get Out Alive with Bear Grylls.”
Deion Sanders is a deeply spiritual man so he chose to take a “Leap Of Faith”. He centers and what comes next is amazing!
Make sure to read all these stories of TRUTH below:
- Pharrell Williams On People Who Don’t Believe In God: ‘Incredibly Arrogant And Pompous’
- My Life After Sunday Best.. Light In the Dark Moments……..
- Meagan Good Responds To Hackers Who Stole Intimate Pictures
- News Anchor Quits On Air, Would Rather Help People Buy Weed
- Michael Baisden Explains Why Black Men Are The Most Insecure [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘Queens of Comedy’ Respond To Sheryl Underwood’s ‘Secret’
- Torrei Hart: ‘I’m Not Bitter About My Breakup With Kevin’
Make sure that you get up to the moment updates! Like Elev8 of Facebook and share with your friends!