The Preachers of L.A. sit down to talk about all the hot button topics from Season One.
Things turn up quickly when they hit transgender issues in the Church and how much they should be paid to preach the Gospel. But when the subject turns to shacking, tempers flare and one certain pastor threatens to walk out!
Ron Gibson, Deitrick Haddon, Wayne Chaney and Jay Haizlip showed up. Bishop Noel Jones and Bishop Clarence McClendon did not. Find out what happens!
Watch the below:
What do you think?
Don’t miss the belowexclusive coverage of Season 2.
- First Look: Preachers Of L.A. Wayne Chaney Jr. Faces Domestic Abuse And Things Get Real [VIDEO]
- Bishop Clarence E. McClendon Deals With A Huge Life CHange [VIDEO]
- Preachers Of L.A. Sneak Peek: Deitrick Haddon Martial Arts Master? [VIDEO]
- First Look: Preachers Of L.A. Setting Up Cameras In Pastor Jay Haizlip’s House
- Happy First Anniversary Deitrick And Dominique Haddon [PHOTOS]
- Preachers Of L.A. Bishop Noel Jones: ‘To Make An Icon Out Of A Man Is Problematic’ [VIDEO]
- First Look: Preachers Of L.A. Pastor Saves The Day And Deitrick Starts A Personal Journey
BET Cancels Celebration Of Gospel
Spiritual Best Seller Book 'The Shack' To Be Movie Starring Idris, Forest And Oprah
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Why Men Love Women Who Cook
Kierra Sheard Releases Self-Titled Album ‘Kierra’ [Exclusive Video]
March Is Bible Appreciation Month: 3 Things To Know
Top 10 Latinos Who Changed Their Names For Hollywood
HUMOR: 20 Questions For Church Folks