From July 1st to July 31st, it is time to celebrate Black families. During this month, it is time to rededicate yourself to your family and celebrate your connection, heritage and commitment to one another. Families should look to implement progressive and positive changes, connect through old traditions, create new ones, and build through participating in activities that can be continued throughout the year.
Here are 4 simple things you can do.
1- Movie night- There are quite a few out there. The Transformers and Early To Echo are easy family nights
2. Beach Day.-Young families will want to head to beaches that have lifeguards, restrooms, and calm waters.
3. DVD Movie Night- Find your childhood favorite and share.
4. Park Day- Head out to the park to play!
Have a great month!
Don’t forget we have these great stories! You must read them!
- Married To Medicine’s Mariah Huq Gives Us The ‘Tea’ On Her Marriage And Life
- Prettie Girls: The Line of Black Dolls You Have To Check Out
- 4 Great Moves Every Parent Should Make Before Summer Vacation
- Yes, Blacks Need This, Too
- Halle Berry Credits Her Daughter’s Prayers For A Sibling As Reason For Son
BET Cancels Celebration Of Gospel
Spiritual Best Seller Book 'The Shack' To Be Movie Starring Idris, Forest And Oprah
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Why Men Love Women Who Cook
Kierra Sheard Releases Self-Titled Album ‘Kierra’ [Exclusive Video]
March Is Bible Appreciation Month: 3 Things To Know
Top 10 Latinos Who Changed Their Names For Hollywood
HUMOR: 20 Questions For Church Folks