Danny Cortez is pastor of a small Southern Baptist church in the Los Angeles area, not far from the conservative Christian Biola University. Like the rest of the Southern Baptist Convention, he was assured from Scripture that God-ordained sexuality was reserved for the husband-wife relationship.
But when his son came out as gay, he spent a full hour explaining to his church why his position had now changed after a long season of reconsideration.
According to Cortez, it was on a sunny day at the beach that he parted with his prior stance: “I realized I no longer believed in the traditional teachings regarding homosexuality.”
Watch the video and be amazed.
Make sure to read:
- Who Knew? Leandria Johnson Lands A Talk Show?
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Defends Using Chris Brown Lyric In Sermon [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How Far Is Too Far In Preaching?
- DON LEMON: Are We To Blame For Justin Bieber’s Use Of The N-Word?
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Slams ‘These Hoes Ain’t Loyal’ Controversy [VIDEO]
BET Cancels Celebration Of Gospel
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Spiritual Best Seller Book 'The Shack' To Be Movie Starring Idris, Forest And Oprah
Why Men Love Women Who Cook
Kierra Sheard Releases Self-Titled Album ‘Kierra’ [Exclusive Video]
March Is Bible Appreciation Month: 3 Things To Know
Top 10 Latinos Who Changed Their Names For Hollywood
HUMOR: 20 Questions For Church Folks