Hollywood heartthrob Boris Kodjoe spoke at a graduation in Harlem on Friday where he wowed the crowd but touched on a very serious medical issue that hits close to home the popular actor of BET’s “Real Husbands of Hollywood” had a serious message for future nurses. He and his actress wife Nicole Ari Parker are the parents of a 9-year-old girl who was diagnosed at birth with spina bifida, a defect in the spinal cord and the bones of the backbone. He sang the praises of nurses who stood by his family when his baby was hospitalized.
That’s lovely! Happy Anniversary guys!
Make sure you read:
- Kirk Franklin: “We’re Trying To Make God Famous”
- Congratulations! Kenneth ‘Babyface’ Edmonds Weds Fiancee
- Inspiring: Tyler Perry Prays God Will Help Him Be the Best Father He Can Be
- The 3 Worst Reasons to Get Married
- Congratulations! Damita Haddon Ties The Knot And Donnie McClurkin Officiates
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Afraid to Admit: “He’s not My Kind”
- The Return List: Which Of Your Favorites Will Be Back?
- Like Elev8 On Facebook To Enrich Your Mind, Body & Soul!
Make sure that you check out the gallery below of Real Love.