We watch Good Morning America every day and we were worried that you came back too soon.
All I can say is when you have, not once but twice, gone through something like this you are craving normalcy. I didn’t come back full time and I did so with my doctor’s approval. As far as fearing for my job, I’ve got to give kudos to the Disney family and not everybody going through something has the job waiting. My colleagues taught me how you love a colleague. Some people come in and did a little extra work and they kept that chair warm for me and I’m really grateful for that.
Are you back to playing basketball?
Back it up, back it up! (Laughs) Slowly but surely I’m doing a little basketball, a little Pilates. It feels good to be able to move.
REGISTER NOW for the 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion taking place August 28- September 1, 2014 in Orlando, Florida! For booking information visit here.
(Photo Source: PR Photos)
Cuteness Overload: Celebrity Family Moments That Made Us Say "Aww"
1. 2 Chainz with his daughters1 of 15
2. Monica and Shannon Brown and their daughter Laiyah2 of 15
3. Kevin Hart and his kids Heaven and Hendrix3 of 15
4. The Carters4 of 15
5. The Wests5 of 15
6. Alicia Keys and her son Egypt6 of 15
7. Christina Milian and her daughter Violet7 of 15
8. The Game and his daughter Cali.8 of 15
9. LeBron James and his son Bryce.9 of 15
10. Carmelo Anthony and his son Kiyan.10 of 15
11. Vin Diesel, Rev Run and Tyrese with their daughters.11 of 15
12. Fantasia and son Dallas.12 of 15
13. Tiny and her sons Major and King.13 of 15
14. Vince Herbert and his son Logan.14 of 15
15. Wiz Khalifah and his son Sebastian.15 of 15
Robin Roberts: ‘I’m Blessed, Grateful and Doing Well’ was originally published on blackamericaweb.com