Craving some spice in your life?
Try this delicious Jamaican jerk seasoned chicken breast recipe to excite your palette at only 420 calories!
- 1 small (about 6 oz.) sweet potato
- 1 small (about 5 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breast half
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
Also On Elev8:
#ThankYouObama: Celebrities Celebrate Barack & Michelle
3 photos Launch gallery