When you’re busy in a tizzy and thinking, “what’s for dinner?”
If you are having leftovers tonight , then get the recipe you need to know below for tomorrow night:Follow @praisephilly
Coffee-Braised Pot Roast With Caramelized Onions
- 4 lb beef chuck roast (see Ingredient note), trimmed of fat
- ½ tsp salt, or to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 tsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 large onion, halved and thinly sliced (4 cups)
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ¾ cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water
Prep time: 20 Min.
Cook time: 3Hr. 10 Min. Serves: 10
For instructions and nutritional facts, click here.