Fashion weeks roll around with change of season.The first New York Fashion Week (which was then called “Press Week”) was the world’s first ever organized “fashion week”. First held in 1943, the event was designed to attract attention away from the French fashion during World War II, when fashion industry insiders were unable to travel to Paris to see French fashion shows.
Now it is a chance for buyers, writers, stylists, and fashionistas to plan out their wardrobes for the future season of wardrobe needs. Usually, the clothes are impractical, shocking and revealing. Faithful people never get involved or even dare turn their head to the runways. We promise these outfits are good looking, fashionable and won’t cause anyone to send you to hell!
This year that stops. We have picked outfits, from major designers that you can wear and still have the Light shine forth from.
Take a look at what is coming to a store near you.
25 Fashion Looks From NY's Fashion Week A Modest Girl Can Wear
1. adrian-alicea1 of 25
2. Marc Jacobs Sparkle2 of 25
3. Ralph Lauren Flowers3 of 25
4. Ralph Lauren Pretty In Pink4 of 25
5. Ralph Lauren Green Sweater5 of 25
6. Ralph Lauren Grey and Purple6 of 25
7. Giada Curti Sunshine7 of 25
8. Jamal Tasiaq Black Renewed8 of 25
9. Jamal Tasiaq close up9 of 25
10. Altaf Maaneshia Two Piece Diamond10 of 25
11. Nino Lettieri Black and White Pants Suit11 of 25
12. Giania Tolentino Sheat And Jacket12 of 25
13. Gianni Tolentino Black and White Dress13 of 25
14. Nino Llettieri White Full14 of 25
15. Nino Lettieri Grey and Black15 of 25
16. Eric Mister Triple Designer16 of 25
17. Kithe Brester Designer17 of 25
18. Kithe Brewster Sparkle18 of 25
19. Kithe Brewster Print19 of 25
20. Kithe Brewster Grey20 of 25
21. Kithe Brewster Everyday21 of 25
22. Adrian Alicea Purple22 of 25
23. Adrian Alicea Red23 of 25
24. Adrian Alicea cream24 of 25
25. Adrian Alicea Full25 of 25
Tell us what you think.