Read the Halloween Safety Rules and Guidelines below. When finished, scroll to the bottom of the page to begin playing the Official Halloween Safety Game!
- Always use common sense.
- Young children should always go trick-or-treating with an adult.
- Never trick-or-treat alone. Have at least 2 buddies go with you.
- Plan your entire route and make sure your family knows what it is.
- Make sure that you are wearing a flame retardant costume.
- Wait until you get home and your parents check your candy before you eat it.
- Be very cautious of strangers.
- Accept treats only in the doorway. Never go inside a house.
- Be sure and say thank you for your treats.
- Don’t play near lit jack-o-lanterns.
- Visit only houses where the lights are on.
- Walk, Do not run.
- Walk on sidewalks and driveways.
- Cross the street at the corner or in a crosswalk.
- Take a cellular phone with you if possible.
- Wear a watch.
- Carry a flashlight.
To Play The Halloween Safety Game, click here!
Other Related Articles: