We have raised a generation who expect and even demand that the pastor respect the sensibilities of the locals and tailor the gospel to fit the situation. We expect them to never fail. We expect them to be perfect. As stressed by Bshop Noel Jones , “What’s being expected is as close to idolatrous behavior as one can get.”
He hits the nail right on the head. Trying to hide a moral failure or failing to disclose the entire truth sometimes leads to rumors that are far more damaging than the truth. Here are just a few people who suffered the biggest scandals of their lives and recovered.
Make sure to read:
- Get To Know The Cast Of Oxygen’s Preachers Of L.A.
- Arsenio Responds To Show Ending With Encouraging Honest Words
- BEHIND-THE-PRAISE: Issac Carree: “Can’t Nobody Tear Down My House But Me”
- Tahiry Remembers Broke Days With Joe Budden [EXCLUSIVE]
- It Takes A Church’ To Pick Your Mate [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Like Elev8 On Facebook To Enrich Your Mind, Body & Soul!