23. Never wish to be somebody else.
24. The grass may be greener on the other side but the the water bill is higher.
25. Don’t let people change who you are just be who you are with someone else.
26. Heartbreak can make you hard! But don’t let it make you bitter.
27. Bitterness is as toxic as stage 4 cancer.
28. While the most dangerous person in the world is a person with nothing to lose, the most powerful person in the world is a person with nothing to prove.
29. Don’t try to be seen, God may be hiding you on purpose.
30. Your beginning never dictates your destination.
31. The will to live is as strong as the will to love and be loved.
32. You really will reap what you sew.
33. You can learn something from everything and everybody, especially the elderly.
34. Childrens’ laughter is like medicine to sadness.
35. Prayer really can change things.
36. If it had not been for The Lord on my side I don’t know where I would be.
37. Who you are at 20 will not be who you are at 40 and if it is, SOMETHING IS WRONG!
38. You give away your power when you don’t forgive.
39. Always aim for right and avoid doing wrong at all costs.
40. Never argue with what is.
41. Teach but never try to change people because sometimes they change back.
42. Share wisdom with those who will receive it.
43. Be aware of the darkness but your focus should always be the light.
44. Nothing is impossible for God.
Make sure to read:7 Things We Found Out From Oprah and Tyler Perry