ABC’s Once Upon A Time Is A Must See!
Why: The show is a wonderful mix of moral tales of good vs evil and consequences. Last season we saw what happens to one’s soul when you opt to do just a little bit of evil for what you believe is good. For the lead character Emma Swan, life has been anything but a happy ending. But when she’s reunited with Henry – the son she gave up for adoption ten years ago – on the night of her 28th birthday, everything changes. The now 10-year-old Henry is in desperate need of Emma’s help because he believes from reading a book of fairytales that she’s the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming – who sent her away from the Enchanted Forest to be protected from a curse that was enacted by the Evil Queen. Emma initially refuses to believe a word of Henry’s story but soon finds that his hometown of Storybrooke, Maine is more than it seems. Because it’s in Storybrooke that all of the classic characters we know are frozen in time with no memories of their former selves – except for the Evil Queen, who is Storybrooke’s mayor and Henry’s adoptive mother Regina Mills.
Common themes: family, divorce, adoption, consequences as a result of poor choices
If you have never seen it, no worries ABC does an annual ‘catch up’ the site.
Must See ‘Once Upon A Time’ Cast Talk about this season’s dilemma.
This season; A princess, a knight, a queen, a wizard, a savior and a pirate have all set sail for Neverland to save Henry from Peter Pan. The trouble is, this crew doesn’t always see eye-to-eye on, well just about anything. Some of them are even mortal enemies. If they’re going to survive the dangers of Neverland and save Henry from someone who even gives Rumplestiltskin the creeps, then they’re going to need to work together and follow the best advice they can.
Now watch the trailer!
And this one too!
Make sure you check out: Preachers Of L.A. Supertease! [VIDEO EXCLUSIVE]
Reality Couples Who Are Actually Married
1. Terry Crews and Rebecca Crews1 of 20
2. Bishop Ron Gibson and LaVette Delene Beamon2 of 20
3. Ben and Jewel Tankard3 of 20
4. Wayne Chaney and Myesha Chaney4 of 20
5. Tia Mowry Hardict and Cory Hardict5 of 20
6. Tamera Mowry Housley and Adam Housley6 of 20
7. Tamar Braxton & Vince7 of 20
8. Sanya Richards-Ross And Aaron Ross8 of 20
9. Bill Rancic and Giuliana Rancic9 of 20
10. Reverend Run and Justine Simmons10 of 20
11. Kim Zolciak and Kroy Bierman11 of 20
12. Phaedra Parks and Apollo Parks12 of 20
13. NeNe Leakes and Gregg Leakes13 of 20
14. Sheree Fletcher And Terrell Fletcher14 of 20
15. Jackie Christie and Doug Christie15 of 20
16. Dean McDermott and Tori Spelling16 of 20
17. Tina Campbell and Teddy Campbell17 of 20
18. Deitrick Haddon and Dominique Haddon18 of 20
19. Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell19 of 20
20. Hank Baskett and Kendra Wilkinson Baskett20 of 20
Now click to find out what the #4 pick is!