According to US magazine’s exclusive Khloe Kardashian is exhausted.
It’s the very definition of “estrangement”: Following months of turmoil that culminated in Lamar Odom‘s DUI and a much-contested brief rehab stay, Khloe Kardashian has no idea where her husband of nearly four years is.
“Khloe doesn’t know where Lamar is,” a source close to Kardashian, 29, told Us Weekly late Thursday, Sept. 5. “She’s just exhausted. I don’t think anyone knows where he is at this point.” The source adds that Khloe “cut him off” following a heated showdown over a week ago, in which she confronted Odom about his drug addiction and reported affairs with other women. “She said get out, go get help,” the source says.
Unfortunately, when young couples face addiction they rarely survive.
Individuals with alcohol or other substance addictions have a distorted sense of reality. They will justify hiding their addiction from family and friends. They might even explain that they drink or escape through drugs to deal with a spouse who makes life difficult, or because they have a stressful job, or their children are such problems.
When their addiction worsens – and it will – they will tell say that the police were unjustified when they got the DUI, or that this really was just a one-time fluke. Even when they begin to have blackouts- memory lapses due to the intoxication- they are able to deny this to you and to themselves.
Read more .
Married Couples Club
1. Tamia and Grant Hill1 of 34
2. Pooch and Linda HallSource:PR Photos 2 of 34
3. Ice Cube and KimberlySource:PR Photos 3 of 34
4. Denzel and Pauletta Washington4 of 34
5. Keisha and Omar Epps5 of 34
6. Laila Ali and Curtis ConwaySource:Instagram 6 of 34
7. Niecy Nash and Jay TuckerSource:Instagram 7 of 34
8. Bill & Camille Cosby8 of 34
9. Alfre Woodward and Roderick Spencer9 of 34
10. Tia and Corey Hardict10 of 34
11. Angela Bassett and Courtney Vance11 of 34
12. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert12 of 34
13. Mary J. Blige and Kendu Issacs13 of 34
14. David and Tamela Mann14 of 34
15. Jada and Will Smith15 of 34
16. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel16 of 34
17. Beyonce and Jay-Z17 of 34
18. Nicole and Boris Kodjoe18 of 34
19. Morris Chestnut and his wife19 of 34
20. Shannon and Monica Brown20 of 34
21. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz21 of 34
22. Mellody Hobson and George Lucas22 of 34
23. Tiny and T.I.23 of 34
24. Terry and Rebecca Crews24 of 34
25. Rodney Peete & Holly Robinson Peete25 of 34
26. Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha26 of 34
27. Samuel L. Jackson & Latanya Richardson27 of 34
28. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis28 of 34
29. Janet Jackson and Wissam29 of 34
30. LeBron and Savannah James30 of 34
31. Lala and Carmelo Anthony31 of 34
32. Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifah32 of 34
33. Tisha Campbell and Duane Martin33 of 34
34. Devon Franklin and Meagan Good34 of 34
Married Couples Club
In a culture where celebrity breaks-ups and divorces flood the headlines, we want to shout-out the married couples who have stuck it out for years or are just now embarking on their journey of love.