- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups shredded white meat and 1/2 cup sauce from Roast Chicken with Pan Sauce
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 small jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup cilantro sprigs
- 2 limes, in wedges
- 8 corn tortillas
- Hot sauce (optional)
1. In bowl, sprinkle tomatoes with salt. Arrange chicken, radishes, jalapeño, cabbage, and cilantro on platter. Squeeze lime over vegetables.
2. Warm sauce in microwave; drizzle over chicken. Wrap tortillas in kitchen towel. Microwave 1 minute to heat.
3. Divide fillings among tortillas.