These four tips are the qualities of true, authentic, and unconditional love. Both Patanjali, the Indian sage who compiled the Yoga Sutra in the second century BCE, and the Buddha taught the importance of cultivating these four states of mind.
- Great Voices In Gospel
- 2015 BET Awards Red Carpet Arrivals
- 20 Pictures That Show The Powerful Resilience Of Charleston’s Mother Emanuel AME Church
- Celebrity Dads With Three Or More Children
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/5-6/11)
- Preach Cast Members Bring The Word
- 16 Things You’ll See At Every Black BBQ This Summer