These four tips are the qualities of true, authentic, and unconditional love. Both Patanjali, the Indian sage who compiled the Yoga Sutra in the second century BCE, and the Buddha taught the importance of cultivating these four states of mind.
- Catch All The Action From The 2015 ESPY Awards Red Carpet
- Gospel Stars On Reality TV [PHOTOS]
- Best Celebrity Wedding Photos
- Yolanda Adams Hits New Orleans For 2015 Essence Fest Weekend [PHOTOS]
- All The Mouth-Watering Dishes You Make For The 4th Of July
- Great Voices In Gospel
- June 30: This Day in Black Music History