Preachers of L.A. is eager to see Bishop Noel Jones and Loretta Jones get married…everyone except the Bishop himself, it seems. They’ve been friends for 16 years, but he hasn’t made any moves toward the altar. He says he travels too much to get married, for one, and that he has a lot of unresolved personal issues. However, Bishop Ron Gibson thinks the couple needs to hightail it down the aisle pronto. How do you feel about it? Should Jones wait until he’s completely ready, or should he finally take this friendship to the next level? Furthermore, should a Bishop always be married, or can he remain a bachelor?
Please vote and how you feel. We really want to hear back from you.
Make sure to read these HOT Preachers Of L.A. stories!:
- Preachers Of L.A. Myesha Chaney: ‘This Is A Bird’s Eye View.’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Preachers Of L.A. On Their Critics And Have A ‘Preach Off’ On ‘Arsenio’ [VIDEO]
- Preachers Of L.A. Christy Haizlip: ‘Love The Unloveable’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Preachers Of L.A. Pastor Jay Haizlip Reflects On Acts Chapter 2 [VIDEO]
- The Deitrick Haddon “R.E.D” Files: Confession Like No Other [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Like Elev8 On Facebook To Enrich Your Mind, Body & Soul!